Customer Service and Support
The ArchiCAD Solution Centres in New Zealand are proud of the quality and level of service we deliver to you, our customers. We believe we offer the best customer service among our peers in the NZ CAD industry.
Graphisoft NZ's commitment to service has been a major factor in its endorsement in the New Zealand Architecture magazine's readers' poll, as "best in category" for five years in a row. However, we believe this would not have happened without our dedicated team of industry specialists who are committed to offering the best support to our clients and continually looking at ways we can improve what we do.
Support is a key element of the service we offer, and we have several avenues for Customers to gain ArchiCAD Support:
- Use the extensive ArchiCAD Help. The entire ArchiCAD Manual is available from the Help pulldown menu within ArchiCAD; this is fully keyword searchable and is full of screen shots and great descriptive explanations.
- Cadimage Support Centre. This is the first step for Support on anything Cadimage Tools related. You get first off basic support on Installing, and helpful guides on Getting Started with your particular Tool. The Support Centre also links to the full Cadimage Knowledge Base where you can find in-depth information on all the Cadimage Tools
- Cadimage Forum. You can ask your peers; this is great for discussing a process rather than an issue.
- Ask a question via the Online Ticketing System.
- Ask a question via email email@example.com. which adds your query to the online ticketing system.
- Using an online ticketing system, we can provide a quick and efficient response to queries where you can track the progress, and review the solution many month later.
- This is a great way for us to receive your support query as you can add a detailed description with screen shots and even attach your ArchiCAD file.
- ARCHICADselect subscription members have the added benefit of a direct 0800 landline number to the support desk, as well as receiving priority email support, jumping the queue as it were.
Experienced professionals with practical working knowledge and understanding of ArchiCAD man the Support Desk.